{Site currently under construction. Grace for my mess?}

Friday, April 6, 2012

Overcoming the World


I’m a mother of 3, and for me, pregnancy was a time of great anticipation. I loved the child within my womb and those who loved me and my husband also loved our child who hadn’t even been born yet. Their love for our child was solidified by their love for us. Similarly, I have dear friends who live far away from me and though we don’t see each other often, we remain close. Two of these friends have recently had children, and even though I’ve never laid eyes or hands on these babies, I know I love them. I love their parents. It goes without question that I love their children as well.
In the same way, but on a much grander scale, we put our faith in Jesus into practice because of the love we have for the Father (a love we have only because He first loved us, as we read about previously in 1 John 4:19.) 
(To read more, please visit me over at BibleDude.net today: Overcoming the World.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such an encouragement. Thank you for sharing your valuable words.