{Site currently under construction. Grace for my mess?}

Friday, September 9, 2011

Get {Real}.


For 5 Minute Friday, I'm gonna get {real} on ya, with The Gypsy Mama and lots of others today. 
---------------------------------------------------------------------


In real life, women are {real}.

We cry.  We wrinkle up our face and laugh open-mouthed with crooked teeth.  We smooth our hair and rub our fingers together, sometimes, in awareness of our {real} struggles and {real} fears and {real} imperfection.  But when we’re in the right company… we are free to be us.

Messy.

Loud.

Insecure.

Beautiful.

Quiet.

Imperfect.

Amazing.

Real.

And yet, too many of us spend too much time out of the company of other {real} women.  Too many of us let the busy-ness of daily living crowd the place we have for fellowship, mentoring, laughter, and good company.

This is why I love {in}courage.  This is a {real} flesh and blood place… even if it’s virtual.

But this April, {in}courage will transcend virtual-life for {real}life.  And I can’t wait.

True to the way {in}courage operates, they’re making it easy for you to be a part of it, too.  No plane tickets.  No savings jars.  No worries about travel to far away locales.

Because {in}courage {in} real life is coming straight to you.

Check it out:

I’m super excited to tell ya… I’ll be hosting a Southern Oregon meetup.  We’ll be partying it up in our own little Oregonian wing of the {big, big} (in)courage beach house this April, and I’m just pleased-as-punch.  Aren’t you?  Save the date!  April 27 & 28, 2012.

For {real}.

4 comments:

  1. I stopped by your blog today.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it's a beautiful, generous idea and I'm glad they are including all of us. Mentoring and relationships are my heartbeat. Nothing excites me more than women connecting in Christ, virtually or face to face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love this - thank you thank you for opening up a beach house in Oregon - you made me smile so big to see it shared here.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are such an encouragement. Thank you for sharing your valuable words.