{Site currently under construction. Grace for my mess?}

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Back to My Regularly-Scheduled Programming

Well, after my Thanksgiving pout-fest (see last post), I wound up having a pretty decent (and gratitude-filled) day.  We had 10 days "off duty", which creates a really weird dynamic, sending the kids somewhere else for several days, with other houseparents.  It was the first days off we've had since we arrived, and was much needed, but we didn't do much besides veg in front of the TV and such.  Now we're back though, and the kids are all hyped up on Christmas treats and excitement, so there is lots of energy in the air over at our place!

Christmas season is in full swing here, which is pretty exciting.  I enjoy doing the big-family thing, especially at this time of year, so its fun to have people to share that with.  A pretty lazy day lies in wait for me, which I think I'll start by making cake pops for the first time.  I've seen 'em all over blog-land and they're just way too cute to pass up!  I found a great recipe here, so I'll give it a shot and let y'all know how they come out!

Hope your weekend is going well.  What big plans do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are such an encouragement. Thank you for sharing your valuable words.